COVID-19 RESOURCES & LOCAL SUPPORT
UPDATE: As of June 3rd, Chicago has officially moved into Phase III of the plan to re-open the city. Please check individual business websites and social media for the most up to date information. Each business has their own internal timeline to make sure they get the proper protocols in order to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
With the news of COVID-19 changing hourly, the Lincoln Square Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce (LSRCC) wants our business owners and residents to have easy access to information during these changing times. We have included local, state, and federal resources to assist with COVID-19 related questions. In addition, we have listed ways that to support local businesses in the community while limiting social interactions. For the most up-to-date information, LSRCC recommends monitoring information from the US Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH).
TWO NEIGHBORHOODS. ONE COMMUNITY. WORKING TOGETHER.
Help us share what everyone in Lincoln Square and Ravenswood is doing to keep our community strong and thriving during this difficult time. Here are a few easy steps that we all can take over the next few weeks to get through COVID-19 together.
- Comment on or Share local businesses' social media. It will help extend their reach.
- If delivery / pick-up or online shopping options are available, please order up! We're working on compiling the business information on our site.
- If you have the financial capability, tip generously.
- Contact the business directly if you have a question about delivery zones or available items. Many are more than willing to accommodate.
- Share how you're supporting the local businesses! Tag the business when you get your delivery order or online purchase.
- Tag us when you're sharing! We love seeing your posts and stories!
- If you become aware of employment opportunities, let us know so that we can share them with affected businesses.
- Again, if you have financial capability, consider donating resources to a nearby non-profit.