Job Cost Accountant
As a valuable team member at a small entrepreneurial company, you will be accountable for assisting with accounting/bookkeeping functions, policy and procedure development and general office duties. Your contributions will directly impact the growth and development of the organization.
· Journal entries, including AR/AP, bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, etc.,
· Quick books and other industry leading software
· Financial analysis, advanced Excel skills with pivot and macro experience
· Bank deposits
· Coordinate monthly financial reporting for management
· Perform job cost entries and reconcile for work in progress
Assist with General Office Duties:
· Greeting visitors, accepting packages and sending mail, as required
· Maintaining office supply stock
· Other business development projects and initiatives as assigned.