Client Experience Specialist
Client Experience Specialist
About the Position:
Bosly’s Backyard is a one-of-a-kind experience and new concept in dog recreation. Our top priority is to make sure pet parents and pups feel welcome, comfortable and excited every time they come see us. You will be the first person they see as they enter the play space and will become the most frequent point of contact for everyone that becomes a part of our community. Ultimately, your job is to help us grow our business while maintaining the high level of customer service that our clients expect.
Who We Are Looking For...
✓ Do you love every single dog you see and meet?
✓ Do you want to be a part of a new concept in dog recreation that brings safety, joy and happiness to dogs and their companions?
✓ Do you want to build relationships with dog pawrents while helping grow a new small local business?
✓ Do you have experience in dog handling and/or training using positive reinforcement with a fear-free approach?
If so, you could be the person we are looking for to fill our position as Client Experience Specialist!
This position is vital for the success of our business. Your top priority will be to provide an unparalleled customer experience that clients can't wait to come back to and encourage them to rave about their experience at Bosly’s Backyard to their friends and family. We take pride that our experience will be memorable for both the human and their dog. It must be a stress free and FUN time for all!
Now that you know a little bit more about the position, read on to find out exactly what we are looking for, how to be successful in this position, and how to apply if you think you'd be a good fit for our team.
To Be Successful In This Position You Will Possess the Following Qualities:
● Be able to hold meaningful conversations with clients and create a welcoming environment for them
● Communicate comfortably and with ease, be able to strike up a conversation with anyone, enjoy talking to people, and effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
● Maintain cleanliness and effective setup of our space
● Be able to read a dog’s body language and know how to give them space if needed
● Demonstrate experience and ability to use positive reinforcement techniques when interacting with dogs
● Recall names of all dogs, making them feel welcomed and remembered
● Be comfortable in conversations dealing with money, cost, payment plans and value
● Be able to spot potential referral situations or opportunities for the sale of other products and services
● Follow through on commitments, verbal and written agreements
● Be persistent and demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
● Be proactive and take initiative without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to the company and have a record of seeking out learning experiences
● Represent Bosly’s Backyard in a positive light outside of work
● Can work weekends and weekday nights
● Can lift 50 lbs
● Demonstrate computer literacy: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Excel, knowledge of CRM. Social media experience is a plus
● Live by and exemplify our core values (you will receive details on our company core values after your application is received)
* * * * *
Salary Range: $14 - $16/hour based on experience
Part-time position, 3-4 days a week
Benefits: we offer a generous discount program, on-the-job paid training, and a flexible schedule.
Please no calls or drop-ins. To apply, please email your resume, a cover letter with an introduction to YOU & why you'd like to work at Bosly's Backyard to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!