Unwrap Lincoln Square & Ravenswood This Holiday Season
Join the Lincoln Square Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce as we build a new tradition that strengthens our economy, expands employment, nurtures a sense of community, and provides a more relaxed, fun, and rewarding holiday experience. As customers, we spend a large portion of our annual shopping budget in November and December and by making it a habit to direct a portion of those dollars to locally owned businesses, we can build a more prosperous Chicago.
From Friday, November 23 through Monday, December 24, 2012 the Lincoln Square Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce will reward Holiday Shoppers that direct a portion of their shopping budget to the local community of Lincoln Square and Ravenswood. The first 150 shoppers that spend $300 between a minimum of 3 local businesses will receive a $50 gift certificate to a local restaurant in the community.* Complete details and local boundaries for the event can be found below.
Date: Friday, November 23 through Monday, December 24, 2012
Boundaries: Foster Avenue (North), Ashland Avenue (East), Montrose Avenue (South), Chicago River (West)
- Holiday Shoppers that spend a total of $300 throughout the business community on retail products, gift certificates, or services will be eligible to receive a rebate of $50 in the form of a gift certificate to a local restaurant.
- Holiday Shoppers will need to collect receipts from a minimum of 3 businesses and deliver a photo copy of the receipts to the Chamber of Commerce once they spend the minimum of $300 collectively.
- A minimum of $25 must be spent at a participating business for receipt to be included in total (before tax). A maximum of $100 can be utilized for groceries and/or liquor. Medications or memberships are not allowed to be included in total.
- Copies of receipts can either be mailed to the Chamber of Commerce office (4732 N. Lincoln Avenue, Suite 8, Chicago IL 60625) or placed through the mail slot of the building door to the left of the Chicago Brauhaus entrance.
- All copies of receipts should be submitted with Holiday Shopper contact information, including name, phone number, email address and zip code.
- Rebates in the form of a $50 gift certificate to area restaurants will be distributed to the first 150 Holiday Shoppers that submit their copies of receipts to the Chamber of Commerce.
- Copies of receipts must be submitted by Friday, January 11, 2013.