Outgoing and Creative Teachers Wanted!!
JOIN the KIDS’ WORK FAMILY!
Providing POSITIVITY, SUPPORT, and BALANCE for children and their families is the core of our vision, and we are looking for passionate, dedicated, amazing educators like YOU!
Kids’ Work is a mother-daughter owned center, serving families for over 30 years; we pride ourselves on creating a childcare experience that is authentic, genuine, and wholesome. Our administrators have their roots as Kids’ Work classroom teachers and know how to provide an organized, positive workplace. We recognize that our teachers are part of our family, and we work hard to SUPPORT, ENCOURAGE, and APPRECIATE our staff.
We are seeking leaders in the field who resonate with our core values of SUPPORT, POSITIVITY, BALANCE, DISTINCTION, and RESPECT!
Kids’ Work serves children ages 6 weeks to 5 years; our classrooms are places where our students are provided with a loving, dynamic, supportive experience. Our goals are to maintain a safe environment at all times, nurture, engage and enlighten families and staff, and to support and respect each child, family, staff member and our surrounding community.
* We are currently interviewing for a full time Lead Teachers and full time Assistant Teachers who have: a love and passion for working with children, a great imagination, creative mind, and ability to have fun. We currently only have full time positions available, and specific hours will be determined. ***SIGNING BONUS*** This is a very physical position, as you are moving and grooving with the children throughout the day!
- Assistant Teacher: High School Diploma or GED.
- A love and passion for caring for little minds and watching them grow!
- Lead Only: Sixty semester hours (or 90 quarter hours) of credits from an accredited college or university with six semester or nine quarter hours in courses related directly to child care and/or child development, from birth to age six; or
- Lead Only: One year (1560 clock hours) of child development experience in a nursery school, kindergarten, or licensed day care center and 30 semester hours (or 45 quarter hours) of credits from an accredited college or university with six semester or nine quarter hours in courses related directly to child care and/or child development, from birth to age six;
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AND HOPE TO HAVE YOU JOIN OUR KIDS’ WORK FAMILY!
· * See our Careers Page to learn more: https://kidsworkchicago.com/careers/
· * Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KidsWorkChicago