Chef/Kitchen Manager will be responsible for the BOH staff. Ensuring all personnel are adhering to all safety, security and health regulations, maintaining absolute cleanliness and providing exceptional dishes to our guests 100% of the time. The right candidate will be familiar with all operations of the kitchen and the front of house. Average work week 40-50 hours per week.
Job Duties include:
• Working the line and expediting.
• Ordering and inventory for all BOH needs.
• Scheduling and making adjustments to achieve labor cost goals.
• Recipes: Able to follow company recipes and create your own.
• Calculate food cost.
• Training: Must be able to communicate and train all BOH staff.
• Facilitate high standards of safety and sanitation in the kitchen .
• Writing daily manager reports and staff logs.
• High volume experience of 2+ years as a Chef/Kitchen Manager is a must for this position.
• Professional references and work history.
• Must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results.
• If hired, must obtain a Food and Sanitation Managers Certificate within 3 month.