The NOW Massage, a new concept massage boutique, was founded on the principle that self-care is necessary, not a luxury. At The NOW Massage, we believe the power of touch can transform. We provide an oasis in the city for our guests and team members as well. The NOW Massage believes in the principles of best-in-class therapist training and perfectly styled, Zen-beach-chic interiors.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Must be a currently licensed massage therapist
- Knowledge of Swedish and targeted Deep Tissue Massage is a must; knowledge of specialized modalities is a plus!
- Empathetic, active listening skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have some availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to stand up to 6 hours.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, and stretch to fulfill room resetting tasks and all massage service protocols. Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending.
- Provide customized massage through therapeutic modalities in your style (Swedish, Eastern modalities, Neuro-muscular)
- Educate clients on the therapeutic value of massage
- Maintain service space to standards. All supplies provided
- Support and be supported, teach, and be taught by a diverse team of professionals interested in the holistic power of massage
- Full and Part-Time positions available
- Licensed massage therapists at all experience levels are encouraged to apply
- Competitive base-pay with commissions for massage sessions
- Guaranteed hourly pay even when not booked
- Busy location in the heart of Lakeview East
- General Manager is also a Massage Therapist
- Health Insurance for FT therapists
- Paid continuing education credits (CEUs) for FT therapists
- Flexible scheduling
- No mandatory sales goals or scripts. Focus on your craft and guest's needs
- All service supplies and wardrobe requirements are provided, as well as clientele
- Top-of-the-line hydraulic massage tables and all new equipment
- Inspiring, calming work environment for both clients and therapists
- Strong teamwork ethic with an emphasis on massage therapist support
- Quarterly in house events for MT's and team to enjoy
- Surprise Lunches
- Water, snacks, coffee and more provided.