The holiday shopping season is a make-or-break time of year for many small businesses. To encourage customer traffic, the Lincoln Square Neighborhood Improvement Program decks the halls from November through January. Each corridor of the program area receives various types of decorations.
Holiday decorations include:
- Holiday Tree in Giddings Plaza
- 60 light pole hanging planter baskets with winter greens
- 160 sidewalk planters installed with winter greens
- 147 wreaths on light poles
- 293 light poles-worth of holiday garland and ribbon
- 900 "sparkler orb" lights along Lincoln Avenue