Attractive commercial corridors are essential to the economic well-being of Lincoln Square. Our Program manages cleaning-and-greening projects throughout the year to ensure our community remains inviting to all.
Our Program plants and maintains seasonal greens at the following locations:
- 51 planters - Lincoln Ave (Montrose-Lawrence)
- 56 baskets - Lincoln Ave (Lawrence-Foster)
- 73 planters - Western Ave (Montrose-Ainslie)
- 12 planters - Rockwell St (Eastwood-Lawrence)
- 24 planters - Montrose Ave (River-Western)
- 12 bioswales - Lawrence Ave (Western-Leavitt)
- Landscaped Plazas
In addition, SSA #21 provides weeding services along district sidewalks twice per year.
Public landscaping is provided by Patch Landscaping.
On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, our Program provides litter removal services on all public sidewalks within our footprint - that's nearly 15 miles of sidewalk every week, or over 700 miles of sidewalk every year!
And it's not just litter - Cleanstreet, our provider, also scrubs and reports graffiti, removes flyers, and in the summer helps empty public trash cans (Saturday only).