Tues, Sun: 12-6
The Book Cellar
- Books & Stationary
The Book Cellar is an independently owned, community-oriented bookstore located in the heart of Lincoln Square, Chicago. We offer a wide selection of titles, and we're committed to connecting readers with books they'll love. We welcome you to browse the shelves, check out our staff recommendations, attend one of our many book events, or stop by our cafe for wine, beer, sandwiches, and pastries. We are proud to continue the tradition of independent bookselling and look forward to your visit.
- Independently owned bookstore with a wide variety of titles.
- Hosts frequent literary readings and book-related events.
- Cafe offers a selection of sandwiches and pastries.
- Wine, beer, and coffee drinks available in cafe.
- Cozy, friendly cafe-- come in and stay awhile!
Steps from the Western Brown Line. Take the Lawrence exit from I-94 and head East until you hit Lincoln, or take the Lawrence exit from Lake Shore Drive and head West to Lincoln.