Email Marketing for Small BusinessesName: Email Marketing for Small BusinessesDate: May 22, 2018Time: 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM CDTRegistration: Sorry, pre-registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
Developing a clear, concise, and compelling message is important to attracting customers to your business, but what’s the best way to communicate it? Consultant Steve Robinson, who has focused on small business marketing, management and development for over 30 years, will help tackle this question with best practices and strategies for email marketing.
Topics of discussion will include:
- The importance of email marketing and why it's still a relevant tool.
- What should be discussed in your email marketing campaign.
- How often you should send out an email, what is considered an appropriate length, and tips for layout.
- How to maximize the use of the email by sharing on social media.
- What metrics to utilize to analyze your email marketing efforts.
- Best practices to keep consumers engaged and control the unsubscribe rate.