Sleep Workshop (For parents of children ages 0-6)
- Does your child struggle to fall asleep at bedtime?
- Are naps too short or non-existent in your home?
- Does your child wake frequently throughout the night?
- Do you feel like you have read all the books and are confused by how to improve your child’s sleep?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES! or you have other sleep questions related to children 0-6 years old, join Linda Szmulewitz, licensed clinical social worker, a certified Gentle Sleep Coach and the owner of Sleep Tight Consultants, to learn how to improve your child’s sleep and help your whole family get the sleep they need. Parents will:
Learn what is developmentally appropriate with regard to sleep for children at different stages,
Learn how to encourage healthy sleep habits and routines and
- Have an opportunity to ask pressing sleep questions.
Expectant parents are welcome!Sleep Workshop (For parents of childr...
Date and Time
Saturday Jul 30, 2022
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT
Saturday, July 30
Zoom - click here to register.
$20 per family