Getting to Apple Fest
Apple Fest is located in Chicago's Northside neighborhood of Lincoln Square. The event will take place outside along N. Lincoln Avenue between W. Sunnyside and W. Lawrence Avenues.
Click here for a map of street closures, closest transit stations, and more.
Getting Here By Car
Metered and street parking is available throughout the area for those traveling to Apple Fest by car. Please be aware that Lincoln Avenue will be closed to traffic between Sunnyside and Lawrence Avenues, including the cross streets of Leland, Eastwood, and Wilson Avenues. In addition, the parking lot at the corner of Lincoln & Leland Avenues, and on Lincoln Avenue between Wilson & Sunnyside Avenues, will be closed for the event.
If parking on residential streets, please take note of various permit parking restrictions that may be applicable.
Parking lots can be found at the following locations:
- 4450 N Leavitt Street (free)
- 2315 W Lawrence Avenue (metered)
Getting Here By Transit
Apple Fest is conveniently located just steps from the CTA Brown Line Western Station, in addition to the following CTA bus routes:
- 49, 49B, X49 - Western Avenue (exit at the CTA Brown Line Western Station)
- 11 - Lincoln Avenue (exit at the CTA Brown Line Western Station)
- 81 - Lawrence Avenue (exit at Western & Lawrence intersection)
- 78 - Montrose Avenue (exit at Lincoln & Montrose intersection and walk 1 block north)
The Ravenswood Metra Station is also about a 15 minute walk from Apple Fest. Just exit the station and head west down Lawrence Avenue or Leland Avenue.
Getting Here By Ride-Share
If traveling to Apple Fest by Ride-Share (such as Uber, Lyft, Taxi, etc.) the easiest drop-off locations will be at the following entrances to the event:
- Lincoln & Sunnyside Avenues - approximate location address is 4500 N. Lincoln Avenue, Chicago IL 60625
- Western & Leland Avenues - approximate location address is 4700 N Western Avenue, Chicago IL 60625