Makers at the Market Application 2023
Thank you for your interest in applying to be a vendor in the Makers at the Market!
Location (outdoors): Brown Line CTA Plaza, adjacent to the Farmers Market in the parking lot at W Leland & N Lincoln Avenue.
Market dates: Thursday, June - August
Market time: 3:00pm - 7:00pm
This Application of Interest is for one or more dates in the weekly Market.
Makers area defined by this market as artists, photographers, designers, writers, and food artisans. We also welcome creatives/collectors who cultivate relationships and curate offerings from a selection of makers.
Vendor selection will be based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- A complete application of all required fields,
- Vendors who are based in the City of Chicago,
- Vendor's positive history with LSRCC (if applicable),
- Market product needs / assortment, and
- Vendor's online presence (website look and feel, as well as social media following/engagement).
IMPORTANT: tents, weights, tables, chairs, or any other equipment are the responsibility of each vendor. LSRCC does not provide equipment.