Bloom Yoga Studio
Bloom is a welcoming community for Yoga & Massage for all ages and stages.
Zach and Kerry Maiorca, both Chicago area natives, are the husband and wife tag team behind Bloom Yoga Studio. The idea for Bloom was born out of a desire to create a community where the pursuit of health and happiness is a normal part of daily life.
We believe yoga doesn't have to be something intimidating, exotic or complicated. The essence of yoga boils down to the practice of being present in the moment. By practicing yoga poses and observing the breath, you can learn to pay attention to what's going on right now rather than dwelling on the past or the future. Life's richness lies here in the present and that's something worth pursuing, even if it is sometimes challenging!
At Bloom, both beginners and more seasoned practitioners will feel welcome. Our varied offerings include daily yoga classes and special workshops, a variety of massage styles, workshops and classes for new and expectant parents, and a store with books, yoga props and accessories, music, clothing, and gifts.
We're your no-nonsense spot for yoga & massage. See you soon in Bloom!
- Daily drop-in yoga classes for all levels
- 4-week Yoga 101 series for beginners
- Variety of offerings for kids & families
- Massage appointments available 7 days a week
- Retail store with yoga mats, props, books, and more
- Enjoy a soothing, in-person gentle yoga class and the healing vibrational sounds of crystal bowls, singing bowls, and chimes in this 90 minute workshop.
- Saturday Dec 3, 2022
- As part of our “Conversations on Aging”, come to Bloom for a staycation retreat and explore gentle movement, the musings of Mary Oliver, and conversation.
- Saturday Dec 10, 2022
Bloom Yoga Studio: The Healing Balm of Presence: Winter Solstice Yoga & Mindfulness Workshop with Eurika
- Join Eurika for a holistic 2-hour workshop filled with gentle movement, mindfulness practices and restorative poses to celebrate the Winter Solstice.
- Friday Dec 16, 2022