Fight Hunger & Drive Foot Traffic This Holiday SeasonThis holiday season, help more customers find the perfect gifts while also helping someone facing hunger.
Fight Hunger and Drive Foot Traffic
This holiday season, help more customers find the perfect gifts while also helping someone facing hunger.
The Need in Our Community
- The Greater Chicago Food Depository estimates that 70,000 of our neighbors are at or below 185% of the Federal Poverty Line.
- Each week, 80 new asylum seekers are now visiting The Friendship Center (TFC).
- Since 2021, TFC has had a 106% increase in the number of neighbors served.
LSRCC members can partner with The Friendship Center during the holidays to bring more shoppers to the area. You will help your customers find the perfect gifts and do good in the community. Consumers are four to six times more likely to buy from companies that give back to their community. (source: the Zeno Group)
A Flexible Model For Our Partners
Choose Your Campaign Duration
1. Range of dates, ex: November 15-30
2. Day of the week: ex: Tuesdays in November and December
3. One weekend: ex: December 1-3
Choose Your Model
1. Round-up in POS system: Use your POS system to offer a round-up to TFC.
2. Tip jar & QR Code: Add a tip jar and donation sign (provided by TFC) to your cash wrap.
3. Donate a Portion of Sales: Designate a portion of item or daily sales to donate to TFC.
Successful Examples to Consider
Tiba Restaurant used Toast POS to offer customers an option to round up their change and donate to TFC.
Raised: $39.66 | approx. 297 meals
Half Acre Beer had a special happy hour event and donated a portion of the sales to TFC.
Raised: $203.39 | approx. 1,525 meals
Jookie, a portrait boutique, hosted a special photoshoot event dedicated to giving back.
Raised: $1,546.54 | approx. 11,599 meals
Interested in Partnering? Need more info?
Contact Lauren Diaz at email@example.com
This Member To Member Deal is promoted by Lincoln Square Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce.