This dynamic and experiential training will teach you to create safe, engaging, and satisfying gentle and restorative yoga poses, principles, and sequences (for yourself and your students!). With a balance of discussion, experiential work, and practice teaching your fellow trainees, you'll come away from this weekend feeling rejuvenated, inspired, and empowered to share what you've learned.
In this training, you'll learn:
- why the in-between gentle approach is so important for today's student
- how to incorporate stronger work in a balanced way
- the secret to creating a soft practice that isn't one-dimensional
- the best restorative poses to teach for group classes
- accessible ways to incorporate breath work and meditation
Break free from your routine and learn a new approach to practice that your students (and your own body) will love! This training will provide you with a new specialty that will make you more versatile as a teacher, while also enhancing and refining your teaching of other styles. And perhaps most importantly, you will come away feeling inspired to apply a gentler approach in your own practice and life - because it's essential to walk the walk as a teacher!