Farmers Market Vendor Application
Interested in submitting an application to become a vendor at the Lincoln Square Farmers Market? Review the market application process below. Once you're ready to apply, review the Vendor Rules & Guidelines and submit an Application of Interest.
Applications for the 2023 Market Season are due by February 20, 2023. After this date, all submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
STEP 1. All vendors wishing to participate in the Lincoln Square Farmers Market must read the Rules and Guidelines in full before submitting an Application of Interest. Upon submission of an application, vendors will be required to confirm that the rules and guidelines have been reviewed, and if the application is approved, will agree to abide by all directives stated.
STEP 2. Vendors that would like to participate in the Tuesday and/or Thursday Lincoln Square Farmers Market will need to complete an Application of Interest and submit by the stated due dates. Applications received after the initial due date will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Vendor selection is based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- A complete application,
- Space availability of the Market,
- The Vendor's positive history with the Market (if applicable),
- Availability and capacity to attend all Markets, and
- Market product needs / assortment.
STEP 3. Applicants will receive notice from Market Management confirming receipt of their Application of Interest within approximately 10 business days. Notification of acceptance will be at a later date, and accepted vendors will be instructed to submit an Acceptance Application that will include the following:
- Permits and licenses and/or certificates required for the retail sale of products,
- State of Illinois sales tax number,
- Commercial Liability Insurance, and
- Full detailed list of products to be sold.
- 50% payment of market fee
Guidelines & Application
Jeffrey Tabels, Market Manager